Our team developed a cross-platform mobile application using React Native and a web admin panel using Vue.js since these capabilities of these technologies met all the client’s requirements.
To increase sales of a certain list of goods, we implemented the following functionality: the client defines the promotion campaign conditions, which allows sellers to receive points for the sold products and convert them into cash.
How it works:
- the admin adds a new seller to the system via the web panel;
- the seller logs in to the mobile application, after that they can register product sales by scanning QR codes on the packaging;
- for each registered sale, a certain number of points is credited to the seller’s account;
- after that, the seller can withdraw these points to a bank account as money.
The admin panel is available as a web application. Company employees can register new members (sellers), manage promotions, QR codes, a list of goods, block users, etc.
The admin panel provides three user roles with different capabilities:
- Super Administrator manages administrators, managers, and users;
- The administrator can supervise managers and users;
- The manager can control personal income tax questionnaires, promotions, product lists, QR codes, generate automatic reports, and export them.
To ensure the security of user data, the developers used the HTTPS protocol. The bcrypt adaptive cryptographic hash function provides the secure storage and encryption of passwords.
The IntexSoft team worked according to the Scrum methodology with two-week sprints. At the end of each sprint, our specialists organized a demo of the project. They demonstrated the developed functionality, collected feedback from the client, and discussed how the system could be improved. Communication was carried out continuously: the client could always contact the team directly to resolve urgent issues.